Fencing class, WCS style

Eder

Mr. Standoff
This is how Standoff handles a Rapier:
newrapier.jpg

But as always, I'm open to suggestions, so shoot! :)
Unless I need to change something on this one, I'm gonna move on to finishing the Drakhri model, then texturing the Galaxy and Free Trader.

--Eder

Eder, it's crap...
I really hate it... I mean, you've obviously got no talent at all... and...

I...

God, how can you criticise a perfect beauty? :)

You can't defeat this thing. I guess.

drakhri.jpg

LOAF, now would be a good time for another render... how about the Dorkathi?

--Eder

Danm, and to think they look good as stills. Wait till we get them going ingame! :)
(Hell I'm getting impatient myself :)

Originally posted by akashra
Danm, and to think they look good as stills. Wait till we get them going ingame!
(Hell I'm getting impatient myself)

Playing around with them (in the engines I tested) is something simply un-fricking believable.

And it's good that you get impatient :)

--Eder

SpacedOut, the front page says it will be using Jacinta (ECE). Though I believe Eder has some plans to port it to use VS and possibly FC later.
Presently we're kinda working in slightly opposite directions to each other though, Eder has all the ships done, but I've been completing the midgame, storyline and player data stuff (HAH, I wanna see someone hack a player file, seriously. :)

I got exams and stuff coming up in the next few weeks, so dev, especially on the ingame/3D engine will be a little slow, though once holidays come up dev will fly again. (about 85% of the engine was written in the first 2 week timespan of my last holidays).

Yeah, like Zero just pointed out, Standoff will be using his engine. I just forgot to update the info page on the site (shame on me!)

Anyway I'm running out of ships to model (only 4 to go!) and to texture (only 2 more, and possibly re-doing another 2) so I've started to work on the storyline stuff now... making 3D models of human faces is kinda hard though!

--Eder

Back