Votes: 8 42.1%
  • A Shot in the Dark

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
Congratulations to the winner: Wing Commander 1 Remake

fcmodofyear2005.jpg

And to all participants

fcparticipant2005.jpg

Hopefully next year FC mods will continue along with engine updates.
Winners and participants can place the appropriate banner from above on their sites if they desire. Might want to crop them a bit.

I demand a recount! :p

Just kidding.

Congratulations to the WC1 Remake and maybe next year, we can get some more voters.

Cool pictures!! Very Well done. I pour out my heart and soul for the WC1 Remake project. I am glad to recieve big honor from Eddie B. and his beautiful works of art.

And I am willing to set up on the RG boards, a subforum for other FC mod projects. All you have to do is ask and I'll set it up.

I am going to be upgrading my site to a Ruthsarian Layout soon. I am working on the basics of my page layout and testing it as I go along. I have included a link to the site for any ambitious people who know HTML.

We already have too many small forums. We don't make new ones for each new project that comes up. The Crius Flight Commander forum is plenty big enough to house all the threads currently relating to FC mods.

I want to congratulate Kevin for his outstanding work. I had a lot of fun playing the WC1 Remake, and from what I've seen thusfar, I'm really looking forward to playing the final release! Once again, Congratulations!

Alright, the RG forum has been edited to span all the FC mods. Oh Kevin, you will need to sign up on the board for me to make you moderator of your forum. [mostly for formalities sack]

Back