Favorite WC Midi

Ultima 9's music was done by George Oldziey, who did the orchestral music for Wing 3, 4 and Prophecy.

------------------
Long live the Confederation,
Ben "Bandit" Lesnick
(loaf@wcnews.com - 302228)

The Wing Commander CIC
http://www.wcnews.com

"You go, LOAF! Get some!" -JPG

A very late reply

My favorite music in WC of all time, I guess is the WC3 (DOS version) Credits theme... it was a medley of some sort, but the middle theme was my favorite.

-Arvin

Wow, resurrecting a post a year and three days after the last post. Good work.

TC

I knew it looked familiar. :)
This one`s probably from when I was just starting to visit this site. Probably before I even registered.

while we`re at it,though, you know ol` MH cannot resist a WC music related topic, so I`ll just say that my favorite midi has to be Jazz`s piano themes from the observation deck. Even in midi format they sound very real.

In the digitized version, my favorite is WC1 opening theme.
Always was, always will be. ;)

Y'know, I can't resist either. "Not bad for a dinosaur." I really like the (strike?) theme at the start of WC3 creds. The crashing cymbals at the start is really cool. I keep humming it when I'm bored at work, which has kept me away for the past month or so. Grrr.

Re: A very late reply

Originally posted by TheFraix
My favorite music in WC of all time, I guess is the WC3 (DOS version) Credits theme... it was a medley of some sort, but the middle theme was my favorite.

-Arvin

A tad late is an understatement....

Meson: Leave my dinosaur alone :)

My Final Countdown from the end of WCIII is still my fav. Gotta love it, it's from the best moment in WC :)

Back