Votes: 4 10.0%
  • The Osbornes

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Wing Commander Academy!

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Major Dad

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
Did anyone ever watch Space:Above & Beyond? Even though it was on for just a season a few years back, it's still my all-time favorite. Like a mix of Wing Commander with Starship Troopers.

I Love Space: Above and Beyond, not my Fav, that right belongs to Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. But S:AAB was cool, shame it ended like it did

LeHah: *Shrug* OK, if she got an Emmy, then she must've got it for what was played during the episodes. Since they aired pretty late here, I didn't have the possibility to turn the volume up enough to hear it. But the music in the... intro...? Well, the music in the beginning of the episodes, with all those credits, THAT one wasn't much to write home about. Just an intellectually challenged repetition of a war-crazed phrase, eventually rounded off with a minor fanfare. Star Trek: Voyager (Jerry Goldsmith last time I looked) has better introductory-music...

Ive never seen Major Dad here?

Damn whats is this and it even pased WC? (hehehe )

nobody ever bothers to put the Simpsons or beavis and butthead on thses polls, I believe this is because they are KNOWN to be quality tv shows that do not need to be mentioned.

Originally posted by Happy
nobody ever bothers to put the Simpsons or beavis and butthead on htses polls, I believe this is because they are KNOWN to be quality tv shows that do not need to be mentioned.

Wow, Beavis and Butthead's a quality show?

i believe there r 2 S's in dumbass :rolleyes:

P.S.
"The streets will flow with the blood of the unbelievers!!!!"

you also missed the fast that 2, in the way it is used, is spelled "two"... but whats ur point, this IS the internet, nobody truely cares about spelling anyways.....:rolleyes:

Back