Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Wing Commander Academy!

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Major Dad

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters

pygmypiranha

Vice Admiral
Hey guys... just wanted to start a poll and a thread about your favorite Television Shows... I know I didn't put all the shows out there so just write in the thread about what shows you like. For certain shows that have several off shoots like Star Trek I have only listed it as STAR TREK. Discuss!

I think C&P is getting less and less funny each week... they're still good, tho :)

--Eder

Out of those-I'd say Seinfeld. But actually, I'm debating between (out of regular shows-not specials) is Babalyon 5 (I need a space sim thing!) and Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction, and, of course, the Simpsons!

But I don't get to watch a lot of TV, so that's a hard decision to make.

Simpsons are certainly a very awesome show... and the Family Guy.... I CAN NOT believe I forgot those. Damn. Say la vee. I just really love the baby, Stewie, from the Family Guy. He's the main reason why I watch that show.

Originally posted by pygmypiranha
Simpsons are certainly a very awesome show... and the Family Guy.... I CAN NOT believe I forgot those. Damn. Say la vee. I just really love the baby, Stewie, from the Family Guy. He's the main reason why I watch that show.

I remember the pilot episode of that show. When the Kool Aid man broke through the wall! I thought I would die laughing!

Although the Simpsons and Sienfeld are high quality television shows, I am going to say Law and Order. Especially the episodes where Angie Harmon is one of the Assistant DA's. That woman is beyond gorgeous.
Plus it's just a good show.

Originally posted by Skyfire

I remember the pilot episode of that show. When the Kool Aid man broke through the wall! I thought I would die laughing!

I gotta download it. That show is awesome.

Sealab 2021, Cowboy Bebop, WCA, Yu Yu Hakusho, Samurai Jack are my favorate tv programs. Basically, I'm an animation kind of guy. :)

Originally posted by Mystery muppet
:eek: I'm the only one who voted for South Park??

No I'll vote for it since it's my favorite of those listed. Fro my favorite show, and the only one I make time to watch anymore is Scrubs. :)

C-ya

Back