Votes: 0 0.0%
  • others

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Personal Computer type thinga-ma-bob

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters

vax

Spaceman
I have an xbox and a ps2. I think the xbox has better hardware (except for the giant controller) but the ps2 has better game choices. But xbox does have some cool games 'only for xbox', like my favorite, Halo.

Oh man, that really isn't fair. I loved almost every gaming system. (Although I have to agree with LOAF the 3DO was amazing!) I'll try to come back and vote when computers is up-and people have had some time to talk about it. I'd have to say I'd be leaning towards computers now-or maybe the SNES.

I'm going to pick up an X-Box after I get paid this week, but a system I really miss is the original NES. I got rid of mine about five years ago, and I regret doing that. :(

I have fond memories of playing various Mario and Ninja Turtle games.

A week's pay sounds about right for an X-Box. But I don't really understand why anyone would pay $300 to play Halo.

Originally posted by KrisV
A week's pay sounds about right for an X-Box. But I don't really understand why anyone would pay $300 to play Halo.

Especially since a developer was FINALLY announced for the Windows version of Halo.

Halo was originally for Windows.

The reason there's such a long wait is because they want to milk it on the X-Box and because it's not a port, it's a different game.

PC for me. How about that?
Hes a poet but dont know it but his feet show it cuse there
Longfellers.

I only own a PC so my choice is clear. Though I do enjoy it from time to time to play console games with some friends.

Originally posted by LeHah
Halo was originally for Windows.

The reason there's such a long wait is because they want to milk it on the X-Box and because it's not a port, it's a different game.

IIRC, Bungie is no longer working on the PC version, which is just a little odd, imho. Can't remember the name of the company that was announced.

Back