Favorite Game of All Time!!!!

Currently I'm getting bored with all the "almost-but-not-quite" PC games I have lying around, and I'm going back to fond childhood memories. So when I feel like playing, I fire up a Commodore or Atari emulator, and play things like:

Paradroid
Elite
Sundog: Frozen Legacy
Pirates!
Silent Service
Mercenary
Defender of the Crown

..which may be just as bad or good as games go today, but the nostalgia is unbeatable; just like between playing an original or a remake Wing Commander game.

MechWarrior 2

Crusader: No Regret

Goldeneye (N64)

Castlevania: Dracula X

Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion

Those are the best I can think of

Well after WC series (all) i cannot forget Flashback: the quest for identity, Monkey Island I & II, Walker (Amiga), Frontier and DooM!

Not including Wing Commander. I would have to say that I was a fan of the old Sierra games like Police Quest, Space Quest and Kings Quest. Right now I am playing Klingon Academy.

In no particular order (sorry, can't narrow it down to just 1):

Star Trek: The Next Generation Pinball
Herzog Zwei
Shining Force
Mechwarrior 4
Black Knight 2000 Pinball
Cobra Command (the original arcade one)
X-Wing
Red Baron
SWotL
Gateway

Venom said:
Well after WC series (all) i cannot forget Flashback: the quest for identity

Flashback was indeed an excellet game, much better than Another World (Out Of This World) which came before it. I never did finish it back in the day, so I recently dug my old megadrive out just to beat it. Its official sequel 'Fade to Black' was good too.

Some of my favourites would be:

Knights of the Old Republic
Star Trek: Judgement Rites
Red Alert
F-19
Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe
The Dig
X Wing (It just seems to have more charm to it than the technically superior Tie Fighter)

Back