Favorite car.

It was my former boss's. I only got to drive it around the neighborhood once but that sucker SCREAMS on the highway.

63979_Rear_3-4.jpg

Now THAT is a true thing of beauty!

Just got it today so fucking happy I drove it home with a huge grin on my face the entire time. 1973 chevy Nova hatchback Ive been wanting a car like this since I was 15. Almost had one a couple different times this one is by no means perfect but if it was Id prob be scared to drive it. She really hauls.

Attachments

• DSCF1149.JPG
    DSCF1149.JPG
    904.7 KB · Views: 156
favorite cars:

Golf (Rabbit) MK III GTI, 20 Years Anniversary Edition ( my car)

Golf MK V Edition 30 GTI ( car I want to drive in the future) :D

Well the Ford Galaxie is my dream car, if we're talking about actual rides... well then....

SDC10154.jpg

Came VERY CLOSE TO GETTING one of these. Old Jeep Wrangler Islander model. :D

To bring in some European flair:

My former favorite - Lancia Y 16V, small, light, go-kart feel, but easily runs up to 120 mph..
lanciay.png

The current more sensible one, Citroen C5 HDi, quite a freigther..
70089856.png

And the dream car - rode it around the block once, fell in live forever - Citroen DS21, 1972:
citroends21.png

To further clarify--MobyGames makes it look like Chris Roberts worked on Need for Speed (1) because they don't list titles on the gameographies, but he's actually just a 'special thanks' credit (along with other EA/Origin execs).

To further clarify--MobyGames makes it look like Chris Roberts worked on Need for Speed (1) because they don't list titles on the gameographies, but he's actually just a 'special thanks' credit (along with other EA/Origin execs).

That's because he actually owned some of those cars, isn't it? Paul Steed wrote about how Roberts let him take a ride in one of them.

Back