Favorite car.

LeHah

212 Squadron - "The Old Man's Eyes And Ears"
It was my former boss's. I only got to drive it around the neighborhood once but that sucker SCREAMS on the highway.

frostytheplebe

Seventh Part of the Seal
63979_Rear_3-4.jpg

Now THAT is a true thing of beauty!

Stone48420

Spaceman
Just got it today so fucking happy I drove it home with a huge grin on my face the entire time. 1973 chevy Nova hatchback Ive been wanting a car like this since I was 15. Almost had one a couple different times this one is by no means perfect but if it was Id prob be scared to drive it. She really hauls.

Attachments

• DSCF1149.JPG
    DSCF1149.JPG
    904.7 KB · Views: 148

Triple-B

Rear Admiral
favorite cars:

Golf (Rabbit) MK III GTI, 20 Years Anniversary Edition ( my car)

Golf MK V Edition 30 GTI ( car I want to drive in the future) :D

frostytheplebe

Seventh Part of the Seal
Well the Ford Galaxie is my dream car, if we're talking about actual rides... well then....

SDC10154.jpg

Came VERY CLOSE TO GETTING one of these. Old Jeep Wrangler Islander model. :D

criticalmass

Vice Admiral
To bring in some European flair:

My former favorite - Lancia Y 16V, small, light, go-kart feel, but easily runs up to 120 mph..
lanciay.png

The current more sensible one, Citroen C5 HDi, quite a freigther..
70089856.png

And the dream car - rode it around the block once, fell in live forever - Citroen DS21, 1972:
citroends21.png

Bandit LOAF

Long Live the Confederation!
To further clarify--MobyGames makes it look like Chris Roberts worked on Need for Speed (1) because they don't list titles on the gameographies, but he's actually just a 'special thanks' credit (along with other EA/Origin execs).

Bob McDob

Better Health Through Less Flavor
To further clarify--MobyGames makes it look like Chris Roberts worked on Need for Speed (1) because they don't list titles on the gameographies, but he's actually just a 'special thanks' credit (along with other EA/Origin execs).

That's because he actually owned some of those cars, isn't it? Paul Steed wrote about how Roberts let him take a ride in one of them.