Fan Made Missions

TC

SubCrid
I started playing with WCP Pascal last night, as it looked rather interesting. I made up a quick little test mission to play around with but when I went to download SOMM, to my horror, it had been removed due to instability and the availability of other, more powerful, tools. Is there another easy way to play a mission without compiling it into a series (Or maybe compiling a series doesn't take that much effort, it just seems annoying to do to play one mission)? Otherwise I'll just e-mail HCl and see if he'll send me a copy of SOMM.

TC

Locke's site has the files you need. the first is SOSIM.zip, which adds the sim to SO, replacing the killboard.... but if you want the killboard back, there are two updates (SOSIM1A and SOSIM1B, IIRC...) that switch the sim with the airlock and the cerberus holo, respectively.

The only problem I've found with this, is that it makes the main screen look funny if you use it with HCl's hi-res patches (but it works flawlessly, nonetheless)

http://www.blacklance.org/locke/locke/

--Eder

Oh, yeah, and after that, you have to name your mission file s0.sim so that it replaces the first mission in the simulator.... that's pretty obvious, but believe it or not, I got stuck on that step of the process for quite a while :D

--Eder

Back