Fan fiction Different Timeline - New Organisation

Dahan

Rear Admiral
Okely folks
Some of you guys may have read my old threat which was creating a fan fiction based about 5-6 years prior to the BOM (BAttle of McAuliffe) and I have recieved lots of feedback and help from many people..thanks folks

Now I am rewritten alot of the stuff and already sent some info to Bandit.
What I would like to hear about people's views about this new group I am creating...

Currently I have created a criminal organistion known as the Mari-ad
Originally they were known as the Mari-gosa Party, a political party that was party of the Confederation Assembly which consisted of many members through out the known systems.
They were in the Assembly for almost over 60 years but for the last 30 years they have change their views to extremist idealist to

1. Military spending/development - ie only certain criteria must be met for joining the Defence Force

2. Economics - All Colonies and government planets must pay a hefty tax to be paid to the Confederation Central Government (IE Earth) all transports of goods and services must pay a tariff (subject to change)

3. Colonial expansion - All establishment must have a significant advanatage in both military and resource development

The lists goes on but these are the ideals which the Mari-gosa have. It is similar to the ideals to some of Nazis in WW2 but on a different level.

Over the many years the Mari-gosa started making exchanges with criminal organisation in trades and other illegal business to the point that the Mari-gosa became a criminal organisation. On the outside the Mari-gosa appear to be an extremist political party.
As a results the Confederation Assembly conduct an inquiry to their dealings and found out about their illegal activities and was brough forward to the Assembly.
It was voted that the Party be stripped of their titles and privileges and that they are now consider an criminal/terrorist organisation and anyone person/s and or group tries to assist them will be apprehend and trial as any other criminal.

Because of this the MAri-gosa later change to the Mari-ad (no one knows why) led a campaign of terror destroying Confed facilites, hijacking cargo, abductions and other extremist activites.

One of the most serious act which compromised the security of Confed Military was that a cargo of new Confed fighters were hijacked by Mari-ad terrorists and there whereabouts are unknown.

This is only a small piece of a larger puzzle I am creating. Like to hear some thought and or ideas.

I am also creating another group known as CMI-Alpha, (Confed Military Intelligence-Alpha) this is based on the idea from Star Trek Section 31 but a different scale.
This Intelligence unit is an intelligence group within Confed Intel and is highly classified and only the President, Commander in Chief of Confed Forces, General of the Spaces Force, Admiral of the Fleet and certain officers in the Space officers and Naval Forces know of its existance and or have worked with them)

Back