Expelled: Ben Stein's Movie

Mjr. Whoopass

<FONT color=lightblue><B>I was going to say someth
Hello! I think that all people enjoy ice cream. What is your favorite ice cream?

I like chipwhiches, although I know that they are not a flavor but are rather a means by which existing flavors can be organized.

Interesting, so you would say that the very process of putting ice cream - any ice cream - between two cookies is inherently superior to one particular taste? You have given me a lot to think about.

Chipwhiches are dope, but I will always choose mint chocolate chip before anything else.

Hah hah hah, when my wife was pregnant she couldn't get enough mint chocolate chip; are you a pregnant woman, Frosty?

Just joshing you, friend, that is a perfectly reasonable favorite flavor of ice cream. And it's green, which is kind of neat on its own!

One thing that has always bothered me is fruit-flavored ice creams. Sometimes they're good - like lemon - and sometimes they're dreadful. And there are so many that don't even exist! Why aren't there grape ice creams or watermelon ice creams?

That, my good dude, is because those fruits don't have flavors. A watermelon flavored ice cream would just be... icy water.

Oh! I want in on this! My favorite is anything with peanut butter in it! Peanut butter cookie dough, peanut butter chip, peanut butter twirl! I know it sounds like it shouldn't be good, but it really is!

Interesting, but I've always felt that choosing flavors like that is kind of a cop-out; if you can just say "peanut butter" and leave it at that then couldn't we mix anything into regular ice cream? Like, wouldn't all of our favorite ice cream flavors be *GOLD CHUNKS*?

Well, no, because you can't eat gold chunks. I think anything edible that you mix into ice cream is fair game, though. If you like gummi worms, then say gummi worms are your favorite flavor. Enjoy!

WOAH! How could this thread get so far without anyone mentioning STRAWBERRY! It doesn't even taste like real strawberries, it tastes like some kind of amazing future air conditioner-biproduct. It's AWESOME!

BTW - gummi worms? ICK!

At the beach there's a stand that sells BACON ice cream! I've always been too scared to try it. Do you think it really tastes like bacon, or is there some essential bacon flavor that can be mixed in without actual meat? Kind of like how "crab" chips are just chips with old bay seasoning.

I am a strong proponet for vanilla. I feel that not only is it the basis for all other ice creams (including the mixes listed above) but that it is also an excellent flavor in its own right. I think we all need to show a little bit more respect to vanilla, without which we wouldn't be here at all.

Very good point Erkle.

For my money the best kind of ice cream... is ice cream you make yourself! Every summer I set up an "ice cream still" and pump out all the flavors I want -- everything from orange to CAKE MIX! I bet if we all got together for some kind of ice cream party we could come up with some neat ideas.

Woah, yeah! An ice cream party! Lets do it! That would be totally fun! We can all bring toppings from our different parts of the world and share our ideas and maybe even make something stupid like LOBSTER ice cream!

The trouble with that is, of course, that you would get lobster goo all over Deadman's ice cream still and it would completely ruin the entire event. Better stick to the basics!

When people ask me this question, I tell them: neopolitan! This is an Italian word which means three kinds of ice cream arranged in a manner similar to a European flag.

Sure, but that's not what I'm saying *at all*.

The lobster thing was just a joke - who would want that? I think people are crazy for wanting to eat dead-animal-scavenging undersea spiders as meals, much less as frozen treats!

Remember when they did that whole Ben and Jerries thing on the Colbert Report, where they made him his own flavor? It was actually really good, the ice cream part had this uniquely velvety feel and the cone bits were much better than they sound described.

Don't even get me started! The Willie Nelson peach ice cream was so much better. And, again, it doesn't sound like it should be - I mean, peach cobbler? What is this, pre-Civil War Georgia?

Did anybody even just say chocolate yet? Because, I'll say it now: CHOCOLATE! A thousand times CHOCOLATE!

Back