Exeter or Gettysburg..?

Eleazar

Rear Admiral
Again a little question that crippled me for a while...

In WC I the TCS Austin is an Exeter class destroyer but in Freedom Flight it's a Gettysburg class cruiser..?
Cananyone solve this puzzle?

Eleazar

PS: Does anyone know the class of the WCIII and WCIV confed destroyer?

Trust the game more than the novel. So: Exeter class.

If I am wrong, Bandit Loaf will immediately come to the rescue, correct me and answer the question :)

Go ahead Bandit :p... LOL

LOAF doesn't need to, I will. The austin is definitely a Gettysburg class cruiser. In WC1 you are never told it is an exeter, it just looks like one so that leaves 2 possibilities, 1. that the Wc1 engine couldn't make a gettysburg or 2. that the Gettysburg class cruisers look alot like big exeters

Are you sure - I could nearly bet that ol' Colonel Halcyon called the Austin an Exeter...

Eleazar

I never played WC I, but the progamers would not make a new ship model of being used in ONE mission, they just used the exeter model and call it TCS Austin.
The TCS Austin is a Gettysburg Class cruiser, The Gettysburg Class could look like a big exeter or not.

Exactly Dragon, and on the same point the Austin is bigger than the claw, to bad we never see the two right next to each other to be able to determine wheter or not they scaled it correctly

In fact, I have an Exetersburg in my backyard, it has a Flight Deck! And about 160 Banshees, a Bug Plasma Gun, 200 AMGs, 200 Laser Cannons, and 5 Super Guns thta blow anything up.

:p, Sadly, Its too heavy to take off, and its speed is about 1 Klick per hour. Even a Toyota is faster than that (The Camry 2001 and the Toyota Buzz class Fighter)

Back