Excellent news

Tolwyn

Vice Admiral
Excellent news in these sad days: a mission making machine has joined our ranks. I am pleased to welcome Roy Fokker to our team, a member of the excellent FS2 mod Inferno. He and Starman were busy working on new missions during the past days and now 5 missions are complete save a few balancing issues and voice overs. We have planned 35 Mission Campaign, broken up into several downloadable “Episodes”. Enjoy screenshots from the newly completed missions. Credits also go to Lightspeed for his excellent nebula backgrounds.

A lot of work is being done behind the scenes. We hope to deliver new Wing Commander experience very soon.

m7_1.jpg

m7_2.jpg

PLANET.jpg

Looks good, though I have to work on the engine trails a bit. They seem to bit kind of blurry(unless it's compression artifacts of the picture or something like that)

nah... those trails are in good resolution. It is more the way those trails are rendered

well seeing that this forum is lacking some screenshots heres few from the hlp forums of some earlier missions (by your truely :D)

M8h.jpg

M8i.jpg

neb1.jpg

M18b.jpg

M18i.jpg

those look sick! I love the nebula effect around the destroyer and carrier....god I can't wait much longer before I go crazy from anticipation...

Edfilho said:
What are the minimun specs again???

a good question...

It has been reposrted that a 1 GHz pc with a Geforce 2 is enough... I can not say that, since I run the game on a 2,67 PC with Radeon 9700Pro and 1 GB RAM.

I will keep you informed... Tolwyn out

Back