Even monks like a bit of booze!

I'm glad everyone likes, it, this guy Is a priest of the church of man, I'll be putting him in WC Universe along with many other characters, I would love to add some of the privateer guys but i don't think I can get meshes for them.

If I may make a suggestion?

Everyone's favourite female bartender...the Pleasure Planet Chick!!! YAY!!!! :D

or Shotglass...he can 'manage' the bar! After all, didn't he disappear, not die after WC?

I have updated the site! it now includes the latest pic of the bar as well as our first cockpit! If anyone has meshes PLEASE send them to me, I only have a monk and a bartender, I need more meshes!!!

these images are not "Easy" to make, I've had rearrange the vertices on both of these meshes, and it's hard as hell to keep it looking realistic.

I decided to play around with the transarency settings, I think the beer bottles look cool, I hope you like it, If I can get more meshes then I might animate fights and discussions going on in the background.

I know, I'm not really bothered by that, I mean come on, it's brilliant as is, I already have a version with HUD sweet! I love the cockpit, unfortunately the guy who did it is going on a trip and can't do anymore until around September. :(

I don't follow... what legs?

As much as I enjoy cockpits, there will be a non-cockpit option as well, right?

Back