Error report on WC3 holovids section

jonesmalaco

Chief Petty Officer
- The description of Cobra's death video says: "FLIGHT DECK - COBRA, PALADIN, VAQUERO -> L3FDKCB", where it isn't Paladin in the video, but Eisen instead. Please fix it.

- "REFUELING DEPOT - BLAIR -> P2REFBL" This particular video has NO SOUND at all... Could you please look into it? Also, I'm not sure if the condition necessary to play the video (ingame) is accurate (Scene plays only IF Blair still has one or more surviving wingmen). I haven't been able to prevent my 1st choice wingman from exploding after the jump, even when cheating (using CTRL + W to explode enemy fighters). It seems that the 1st wingmen always explodes, as if it were scripted. Even then, I'm still able to get to the depot with 2 wingmen, and the video still doesn't play.

- "REFUELING DEPOT - BLAIR -> P2REFBL" This particular video has NO SOUND at all... Could you please look into it? Also, I'm not sure if the condition necessary to play the video (ingame) is accurate (Scene plays only IF Blair still has one or more surviving wingmen). I haven't been able to prevent my 1st choice wingman from exploding after the jump, even when cheating (using CTRL + W to explode enemy fighters). It seems that the 1st wingmen always explodes, as if it were scripted. Even then, I'm still able to get to the depot with 2 wingmen, and the video still doesn't play.

You won't get this video in the game. For whatever reason, this video wasn't included in the final cut of Wing Commander 3 - but the clip can be found within the game files on the CD. It doesn't have sound, we don't know why it wasn't used but the audio was left out in the video that can be found in the games files. We know from the script what the dialogue was supposed to say, check out this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
You won't get this video in the game. For whatever reason, this video wasn't included in the final cut of Wing Commander 3 - but the clip can be found within the game files on the CD. It doesn't have sound, we don't know why it wasn't used but the audio was left out in the video that can be found in the games files. We know from the script what the dialogue was supposed to say, check out this thread.

Got it. It seemed weird that a video uploaded to that very organized section would have no sound for no reason... Thanks mate!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back