Erin Roberts new job

Oggy

Rear Admiral
Wow, I finally got a bit of time off to give freelancer a go.
Imagine my surprise to see none other than the Erin Roberts running the Bar on the Battleship Missouri :) little touches and cross overs like this always make me smile

Any advice for some one just starting out in the galaxy,
e.g. what to trade, where to mine etc.

Heh, me too! :)

Acceptable trade before you leave New York system: Water from Manhattan to Pittsburgh. Buy for 15, sell for 30 (or was it 45? Maybe that was Houston...). Once you get access to buttloads of systems, I think there was something you could buy ridiculously cheap somewhere in Kusari or Rheinland that Cambridge paid through the nose for. Maybe even a ten-fold profit! I wish I remembered what that trade was... I'm sure you'll find out.

Okey-dokey

Thanx mystery, I'll look in to that,
I keep going off into debris fields and stuff looking for hidden stuff, but I haven't found anything yet (except for about 80 million pirates/outcast/xenos/junkers). I did find a huge cloud of radioactive dust, but I haven't searched through it yet as it keps burning away my hull :(

Originally posted by Oggy
Okey-dokey

Thanx mystery, I'll look in to that,
I keep going off into debris fields and stuff looking for hidden stuff, but I haven't found anything yet (except for about 80 million pirates/outcast/xenos/junkers). I did find a huge cloud of radioactive dust, but I haven't searched through it yet as it keps burning away my hull :(

I know this will make me sound stupid, but who's Erin Roberts?

-Concordia

No need to feel stupid.

Erin Roberts is Chris Roberts' brother. I believe he directed and produced Privateer II.

They are brothers and they live in UK, Concordia. Now you can write your own version of the Robert's family and biography, where whe wins the oscar for "Wing Commander: The Kilrathi Empire Strikes Back"

They both lived in the UK when they were kids.. but I don't believe either does right now.

Back