Entertaining

Stunner

Rear Admiral
Yeah is any in the Akron, Cuyhoga Falls, Stow, Monroe Falls, Tallmadge OHIO area looking for something to do? If so the leave a message stating what part of OHIO you are in and an email addy that you can be reached at for more information

I'll be sure to do that.!!! Just kidding there loaf. But no what it is, is santioned back yard wrestling. We are in need of male and female staff as well as male and female entertainers. This is a fully non-profit organization no one gets paid unless someone places a bet or they have a money match it is fully for the entertainment of others and the pleasure of having a feeling like a real wrestler or superstar.

Frosty- Well if your serious about really doing it NO but if you would like to actually be a part of this then yes.

Bob McDob- Are you?

Come on people no one serious yet? This could actually become a profit thing but you never know till you try.

Ahhh Ok I get you know. Yeah it is but see only threw voluntary means would there be any bloodshed and such. As with this hole operation it is completely your choice whether or not to do it as well as your choice.

I'll come beat the ever-living crap out of you if you like. And, on top of travel expenses, lodging, and food, I'll only charge you $200.

I'll kick the crap out of him for free. Can't beat that offer.

Wiseasses like you were the reason I lost The Battle For Detala Prime in 2776 :(

Back