Ebay links

Supdon3

Kal-El
Whats up with the eBay links? They are all links to auctions not in the US. I went to eBay, did a search and couldnt even find those auctions.

There's more than one country in the world... <G>

Especially with auctions that end around the time you posted.

If you do a search for "Wing Commander", you'll get those results. But keep in mind that the list is only updated every half hour, so it's possible that when you searched, they had already ended.

Even with there being other countries in the world (are you sure?:)) its not to likely that the top five auctions dont come from the US three days in a row.

Who Knows? Maybe those other countries are smuggling Wing Commander Items out of the U.S. to sell on E-bay and keep their country going. 5-10 dollars can go a long way in some countries.

The script searches all of eBay's auctions, not just the ones on ebay.com. There are more Wing Commander auctions on ebay germany than ebay.com. Right now, the four first ending auctions are from ebay.de.

Hmm, you'd have to be really arrogant, even for an American, to think that the US is the only country in the world. :)

Wait a minute... a lot of movies do that...

I think the "other country" rumors are true, as I have been to one other country (Canada) and too many people claim that other countries exist. As far as WC goes, there are always numerous WC auctions on ebay.com. I personally bought WC2 and WC3 on eBay, and am trying for WC4. Seems like it's the only place to buy those games anymore. ¿Muy triste, no?

Originally posted by Wedge009
Hmm, you'd have to be really arrogant, even for an American, to think that the US is the only country in the world. :)

Wait a minute... a lot of movies do that...

And that any country that doesn't do things exactly the way the US does is a tinpot bananna republic. :)

Best, Raptor

Originally posted by Icedagger
I think the "other country" rumors are true, as I have been to one other country (Canada)

Canada's just another U.S. state. They just haven't realized it yet. :)

Originally posted by Zor Prime
Basically, if the US says so, you don't exist.

Y'know, It's scary that these are the people who have the power to nuke the world back into the stone age. :)

Best, Raptor

To be honest, we don't really have the power. The U.S., along with every other industrialized nation in the world is controlled by the Illuminati, an organization dedicated to taking over the world. Wars are events engineered by them to increase their power over the nations they control.

What's all this talk about these "other countries"? Everyone knows the world is flat, and the U.S. is the only power. I have heard rumors of some kind of "other world" full of techno music and hairy women. I dunno, sounds scary to me :)

If the rest of the world actually felt that the US was completely unimportant, they wouldn't spend so very much of their time working out ways to talk about how unimportant they find it. <G> (And, being offended whenever they decide the US feels some way about them).

The US isnt an English colony. Thirteen states were the English colonies, the other 37 and Pureto Rico are all US.

Back