ea cdrom classic privateer

Romale

Spaceman
i was walkin by kmart electronics section saw it and needless to say GRABBED IT AND RAN OUT THE DOOR anyway it loads up a program called gateway that attempts to install it on your machine, only it doesn't work, i've played around with crap, got it to install but it wants me to reset into msdos blah balh balh i aint doing it so anyone know how to get it to run under winblows?
Romale

Privateer won't run in windows. Go to the tech support forum and they'll walk you through configuring a proper DOS configuration for it.

TC

Originally posted by Romale
i was walkin by kmart electronics section saw it and needless to say GRABBED IT AND RAN OUT THE DOOR anyway it loads up a program called gateway that attempts to install it on your machine, only it doesn't work, i've played around with crap, got it to install but it wants me to reset into msdos blah balh balh i aint doing it so anyone know how to get it to run under winblows?
Romale

All you should have to do is go to advanced settings in the dos shortcut, add a few things (see manual on CD, PDF format) and it should work fine. But it wont run in windows itself. It is a DOS based game. You may need a few DOS drivers for your sound, jstick, mouse. Those can be found (generic drivers) at MS site or any FTP such as CDROM.COM or other. Its not that hard to get it up and running. Just a little paitence is all that is needed! :)

RFBurns

Back