E3 coming real soon

Winnyfred

Rear Admiral
Thought I'd bring this up, E3 will be arriving this week or next (I can't remember which.) Which means, if EA has any intent on releasing a new Wing Commander Game, this is the place they would say so.

I am also hoping that Nintendo will release a new Star Fox game. My inner child demands a game like that.

If anyone cares to watch the rest of E3 besides for a Wing Commander game, you can watch it on G4.

E3 is tomorrow through Thursday. The event changed quite a bit last year, and there are other major events that EA announces products at besides this one. There still should be quite a few neat new things to see though.

Nothing on the Redlime front, as yet. Bungie announces whatever it is they're doing (bungie.net is all cryptic, with a timer) tomorrow morning. MS owns Halo's rights, so thankfully we won't be dealing with Haloverkill (yet.)

Might be either a new IP, or a new Marathon.

Anyone play the Too Human demo yet? I enjoyed it last night.

Bungie said they are making yet another 'Halo' game. I don't know if this one will be any good story wise, (Halo 2 and 3 really lacked it.) I didn't watch this just read up on it at g4tv.com.

Also, did Nintendo release any info on a new Star Fox game? I didn't quiet catch yesterday, I was running around everywhere.

Bungie said they are making yet another 'Halo' game. I don't know if this one will be any good story wise, (Halo 2 and 3 really lacked it.) I didn't watch this just read up on it at g4tv.com.

They haven't announced anything. The announcement scheduled for today was canned. Check out halo.bungie.org

Back