Dragoncon: the return

Death

gh0d (Administrator)
Instead of digging up the D*C subforum, I'm posting this here in a shameless abuse of [Cartman]mah authorateh[/Cartman] because I'm lazy. :D

Everyone got in Thursday (some later than others, I'll let the slowpokes chime in on their own), and all spent at least a few hours waiting in the pre-registration lines to pick up our badges. Again, some went later than others, Frosty finally getting his at like 12:30am Fri morning.

As for the rest of the time, panels, watching the parade (instead of marching in it, I've got video that needs processing), running around and shooting shots of costumes and various sights of horror (intentional and otherwise), the seemingly eternal bitchfest from the Atlanta fire marshal about room capacity limits, and a last-minute raid of the dealer's room to see if there was anything being reduced because the venders didn't want to haul it back (not much, that I saw).

LOAF got a bunch of copies of Freedom Flight signed by Mercedes Lackey, in the autograph sessions, but I have no idea what he's going to do with them *cough*bullshit*cough*.

Anyway, Chris right now is probably somewhere past the Rockies, LOAF and Frosty are driving back up to their corner of the world, and I'm about to crash out, so further stuff will have to wait until later.

Assuming Imageshack doesn't fuck things up again, this should lead to the pics I took.

http://yfrog.com/6tdragoncon2010jx

Note that the quality is questionable at best, due mostly to mediocre cameras, including one I picked up in Atlanta because I didn't want to lug around a big vidcam, but like they say, you get what you pay for. You pay little...

Back