Download Mirrors Needed

M

MANICK ROLES

I Cant Dowload From This Site And Can Some One Give Me New Mirrors

It's not so easy to find a mirror for a file the size of UE. We were lucky enough to have some mirrors back when UE was first released, but they're no longer available.

So is there any other site where I can download, because I would like to try it out.
Another thing when I did search on Unknown Enemy, it showed me instead UFO Enemy Unknown.

I know its a bad site (as far as downloading free full versions of games) but the under dogs has UE on their site.

Nope they haven't. They just link back to solsector when you click on downloading.

GreyViper said:
No it didnt work, any other mirrors?
No other mirrors at the moment. But can you explain a bit more about the problems you have with the CIC FTP server? "Didn't work" isn't very informative.

Since a hundred people manage to download UE every month I'd say that the CIC mirror does work and that the problem is on your end. I'm sure it can be fixed if you try.

I went to files section, then to Mods and Fan-made games click on ftp://ftp.wcnews.com/files/mods/wcue_full.exe and get site disconnected us at the beginnig, Please try later or The page cannot be displayed: The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

Works fine for me. Try putting the URL in a download manager or use a standard ftp client and log in anonymously.

Were you downloading anything else at the time? The FTP server limits the number of simultaneous connections from a single IP so that everyone gets a good download speed. Any other downloads that you try to initiate will throw an error. Internet Explorer is bad at conveying what went wrong and will just say "file not found" or "can't connect."

Were you downloading anything else at the time? The FTP server limits the number of simultaneous connections from a single IP so that everyone gets a good download speed. Any other downloads that you try to initiate will throw an error.
No ot was the only one, can anyone else start download. Btw is the main source down?

Are you behind a firewall? I believe this could create problems with the downloads...
If so, turn it off, start the download and turn it back on.

Back