DOS Wing Commander 4 Added to GOG Lineup (November 18, 2016)

I have not watched the videos at 100% but at least the video from WC3 has recorded the gameplay from each mission.
Oh, sorry. I thought you were asking if they had shown up in any cutscenes. I didn't realise you were asking about gameplay recording videos.

(unfortunately, I haven't watched any of those, though, so I can't help you)

I'm not sure it's actually linked from the CIC front page anywhere but if you want to check out the base model, you can use our online ship viewer here: https://www.wcnews.com/shipviewer/
The included 3d objects are all the models extracted directly from the game.

It's still more or less the first iteration of the viewer so there's some funkiness with the zoom/scroll function but you just pick which game you want to have a look at and choose the game model from the drop down list. Some larger models might take a bit longer to load but zooming in should let you see inside hangars and such.

The first picture is listed in the WC3 menu as "Kilrathi Asteroid Supply Depot"
The Second is just listed as "Kilrathi Base" in the WC4 menu

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure it's actually linked from the CIC front page anywhere but if you want to check out the base model, you can use our online ship viewer here: https://www.wcnews.com/shipviewer/
The included 3d objects are all the models extracted directly from the game.

It's still more or less the first iteration of the viewer so there's some funkiness with the zoom/scroll function but you just pick which game you want to have a look at and choose the game model from the drop down list. Some larger models might take a bit longer to load but zooming in should let you see inside hangars and such.

The first picture is listed in the WC3 menu as "Kilrathi Asteroid Supply Depot"
The Second is just listed as "Kilrathi Base" in the WC4 menu
Thanks. Very useful tool with my SOASE mod.

Now I discovered the Kilrathi Triangle transport.:) And the other unnamed transport. They will be perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back