Don't you hate it when...

Concordia

Swabbie
Banned
People lie to you, and then you catch them and confront them, and rather than confess or give up, they continue to lie more, or they make even more outrageous lies!?

That infuriates me! If they confessed to me after I caught them, I would not go so hard on them. But by not just avoiding confessing, but making MORE lies and even more outrageous ones, even when I *KNOW* they're obviously lying makes me FURIOUS!

I know why they do it, because they figure they can get out of the punishment by keeping on lying. They don't know how much I actually know so they figure "maybe I can decoy with greater lies". They don't know that I really know the whole thing... and that their lying just appears like a last-ditch attempt to avoid my anger.

What do you think?
-Concordia

I hate it when people make threads merely implying a situation that they're obviously thinking about but don't tell the actual story.

C'mon Concordia, you're boyfriend f-ed you over, and you're upset. You're among friends here. Some of us may not have any good advice, but we will listen and support you.

Mav23 said:
I hate it when people make threads merely implying a situation that they're obviously thinking about but don't tell the actual story.
Mebbe, but it's OK when you consider that, by being nonspecific in her thread, she's describing by extension:

1) Some teenagers
2) Certain ::cough, cough:: ex-wives, and
3) Just about every other or so person in society (don't forget, in the year 2003, we're all victims here in this country; none of it's our own fault, it's someone else's, and darn it, we're entitled to some type of compensation here!...

::holds out hand awaiting $$:: )

I just fucking hate it when girls break up with me. :(

I don't hate it when people lie to me, because those fuckers aren't worth dealing with anyway, so why waste time with them?

-Wes, conspiring to win his girlfriend back before the end of the summer...

Back