Does anyone want to sell me a pc that isn't junk?

overmortal

Bearded Person
Folks, my computer is old and dying. It's perfect for playing older games, but it barely runs prophecy, and, on top of this, it's got computer alzheimers (sp?). My bios will only support a 2 gig harddrive, and you can't buy those anymore. Plus, I can't seem to get bigger harddrives to partition correclty. Meh. I'm interested in anything over 400 mghz with a good sound card and 3d accel card. Win 98 SE, preferably. The only other option I have is to go all out and build one mack-daddy work-horse (3.4 gig, 5-something meg ram, 80 gig HD, blah blah blah), and I don't have the cash.

On another note, if someone DOES have just over $1000 and wants a bleedin' great machine, I can get one, and I'll build it for you for . . well . . cheap-to-free. I'd build one for myself but I don't have the cash right now. I have a contact that can get me the parts at factory prices. Let me know, people.

well if u lived in aus ud have the money tommorrow and id sell u my adm 500mhz comp with 32 big geforce2 card not a bad machine but not the greatest

Back