Does anyone still make add on missions...

Primarch

Spaceman
...besides me?
I only asking because I found myself in the Fan Missions part of the CIC just now and there doesn't appear to be any new missions (for Secret Ops anyway) since the first ones I made back in July.

I know a lot of the mission designers were caught up in the Unknown Enemy project (which appears to have completely died) and then there was the TCS Dark Knight series (which also appears to have died) but unless I've missed something, which wouldn't surprise me considering I don't spend as much time around here as I used too, there hasn't been anything new on the mission front in quite a while...

Is there anyone out there still making missions or am I the only one?

------------------
'Do what thou wilt. So mete it be'.

Wing Commander - Secret Ops Missions

[This message has been edited by Primarch (edited March 23, 2000).]

whenever I make a simulator mission, your wingmen kind of don't count. enemy shots don't hurt them and their shots don't hurt enemy ships. does anyone know how to correct that?

I noticed when I used one mission made by someone else, a defecting fighter, in this case Vampire, couldn't be damaged by my guns. He could be damaged by my wingmen's missiles. I don't recall why that was or how to fix it since I haven't yet made any of my own.

[This message has been edited by Death's Head (edited March 23, 2000).]

A real bugger wasn't it?
I figuired out how to deal with that problem, it seemed kind on involved. Don't recall what is was, I wrote it down...somewhere.

Aaah, thank you Mr. Bruckner. That will help a lot. i've never really bothered with changing the pilots, except when i get really tired of amazons little sayings.

HA! While she's busy talking about me catching up to her, I'm getting way ahead of her, killing about 12 times as many bugs.
Heh. Amazon indeed. Girl that talk, talk, talks while being a soldier.

Back