DO you have the guts to Fly & kick out some CRAP METAL ????

ENERGIZRE

Spaceman
To all those fighters.. from The confed Air-space.. i'm waiting one day to get my hands on one of those turrets on a fleet battle ship or something huge.. or even get to be a captain on one... when the hell will we fight again..we need new fighters.. new ammo new weapons.. DO WE NEED SOMETHING ELSE ???
GET US SOME BIRDS LETS FRY THE BASTARDS !!
WHO AGREES SAYS AYE !

?

Your writing and gramar are familar... Have you posted under a differeent nick?

------------------
Robert "Meson" Stukowski

Wing Commander is more than just a game. It is a lifestyle.

I think this ENERGIZRE fella is a keeper. After all, every CZ needs someone scary and unintelligable. without that, visits here would be empty and devoid of fullfillment.

------------------
Hats off to the new-age hairstyle made of bones,
Hats off to the use of hats as megaphones...

-Frosty

And now that Kalk is gone (again... what is this, the third or fourth time) we need someone to fill the hole.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

He won't be back again -- after a while you learn important lessons about being nic eto people.

As a replacement for Kalk, we should buy a regular person and then cut his brain into seven small parts. And then eat all seven parts. And then we'd have a brainless person to outwit Kalk with.

There are lots of creatures smarter than Kalk. Take, for instance, the spider monkey.

If the spider-monkey reaches into a hold in a rock to pull out some salt, he may get his hand caught. The spider monkey realizes that if he drops the salt, he is able to remove his hand. Now... here is where they differ:

Spider monkey: Knows when to quit...
Kalkrath: Addicted to our salt metaphor(Won't shut his trap)

If the spider monkey tries again and gets caught, he knows his quest is futile and decides to go jerk off and eat some other monkey's crap - this is what spider monkeys do. Here they differ again:

Spider monkey: Realizes defeat and changes his ways...
Kalkrath: Despite deciding to jerk off and eat monkey crap, still must continue attempting to acquire salt (Getting his ass in trouble

It is this evidence which brings me to conclude that the spider-monkey, having an average IQ of about 45, is far more intelligent that our alleged "school genius" Kalkrath.

This also leads to another alarming conclusion; If Kalk's a genius, and monkeys are smarter, the state of America's school systems must be far worse than originally suspected. However, this is a topic for another day.

Good day
smile.gif

------------------
Hats off to the new-age hairstyle made of bones,
Hats off to the use of hats as megaphones...

-Frosty

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, that's overkill, that's too easy to outwit Kalk with... take the 7 pieces and eat 8 of them... then it'll be more of a match.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Frosty, I think the Spider Monkeys might feel offended if they find out you've been comparing them to Kalkrath.

Cricket, there is a long list of offenses. It would take up too much time and bandwidth to write them here.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Robert "Meson" Stukowski

Good for you, Cricket
smile.gif
. In short, Kalkrath has the incredible ability to repeatedly cause trouble and failing to learn that other people don't like his kind of trouble.

Now, why would we do that?
smile.gif

------------------
Robert "Meson" Stukowski

That's the spirit. There needs to be more hyperactivity tho.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Robert "Meson" Stukowski

Back