Did I see it?

Mancubus

Rear Admiral
after playing the ep 5 civilian mission I would swear I saw a Centurion among civilian ships... But after going rhrough database I'm not so sure - it could be artemis from strange angle, but I still belive it could be a Centurion. So, what I've really seen?

Do you mean the mission inwhich you have to cover three Broadswords together with civilian ships?

Maybe the centurion, the old toaster, helped us to win this battle?

Be careful, the chamalla extract can lead to halluzinations! ;-)

Or what do you mean?

It was probably an Artemis. I can tell you for certain that you haven't seen a Centurion, because I certainly haven't modeled one.
:p

You should have modeled one! A Centurian as "slightly worse than a gladius" would be awesome...

No way! A Centurion should be at least a bit better than a Gladius, only slightly inferior to the Rapier! She's the pride of Privateer, for cryin' out loud.

Nah, its still just a civillian ship.

Right, this definitely throws out the Privateer "The civilian ships are better than the military ones!" thing, which wasn't true in any of the other military games that also had civilian ships. I mean come on it's afterburner only went up to 1k! Though I am sure a good pilot would be able to wrangle it to be close in performance to a Gladius. Its loadout should actually be close to a Sabre, really. 2x mass, 2x particle, 2x ff, 2x ir, one turret. All you would really have to do for its stats is take a model as big as the sabre, and lower it's armor, maneuverability, afterburner speed, and shields and such to be slightly lower than a Gladius (well except for afterburner speed I guess!)... which means it's pretty easy to hit and not all that survivable, but still a heavy fighter!

Back