desperatly need some screenshots of a thunderbolt

braxton

Spaceman
Hi all, I am new to these boards, have been a WC fan from the early days of WC1.. I am doing 3d stuff also and started to work on a Thunderbolt VII... Have pretty good reference for the front and sides, but merely no reference from the back! It would be pretty cool if someone could do me some highres screenshots out of WC3 or 4 from the back of the thunderbolt... maybe even out of the ship selection screen as well...

here so that you see how far i have gotten as now... (don´t look at the colors :) )

thunder5.jpg

IIRC, the thunderbolt has four engine exhausts and a mass driver turret between both engine blocks, where the central raised area is at the rear of the ship
Are you modelling a WCIII/IV thunderbolt or a WCP SOPS thunderbolt? this will make a difference, as the turret is not modelled in SOPS

oh i didn´t even know there is a thunderbolt in SOPS, if it isn´t modelled there, i am going for the WC3/4 thunderbolt version with the modelled turret at the back...

Thank you so much man! thats exactly what i was looking for!

if someone still has some more shots for comparison, i would be very happy to get my hands on them...

thx again...

Back