Descent: Underground

NinjaLA

Alex Von T.
Former CIG Austin lead Eric "Wingman" Peterson is working with interplay to reboot the Descent franchise.

as a 6 degree of freedom franchise from back in the day of our beloved wing commander, It's probably in our best interests to make sure this classic franchise actually manages to get rebooted.

The kickstarter campaign has been a pretty uphill slog. pledge, take a looksee, spread the word... it all helps! :D
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/descendentstudios/descent-underground/description

seriously though.. this is one of those projects that needs to succeed.. it's a great step forward to proving the value of our own classic we want to get revisited.

also.. the campaign is 6 days from over.. so time is of the essence.

I still fondly remember the music from Descent 2 - I hung onto that CD for many years just for that. The cinematics were outstanding also.

Hmmm... the numbers look pretty tough to overcome in just five days remaining.

I've seen a lot of kickstarters now. a whole bunch of them do this.. sag in the middle and rally at the end.. especially with people doubling up pledges in the last 48 hours. it's not unlikely it'll make it.. stretch goals seem unlikely though.

Yeah, I've seen quite a few too (my account says I've backed 29 projects, not sure how that happened...), and they all slow down in the middle. Nearly doubling in the last week isn't very common, unfortunately.

I'm not quite ready to give up on this one yet. Sure would be nice to see it get rebooted.

the ramp up is pretty drastic right now.. I'm still hopeful. get your pledges in now.. we are almost down to the final 48 hours! :D

and it is looking like I won't have to! big big pushes the last couple of days! I think this is gonna happen :D

Back