Dekker in new commercial

well on the topic i recently saw a movie called "sabotage".. it had catscratch in it... (credited as mark dacascos) not half bad either for a b movie... also featured carrie ann moss.

wankski said:
well on the topic i recently saw a movie called "sabotage".. it had catscratch in it... (credited as mark dacascos) not half bad either for a b movie... also featured carrie ann moss.

did you expecte them to credit him as "Lt. Catscratch"?

And LOAF, I wish your wish came true, such an Internet Movie DataBase (let us say, imdb, for short?) would be great!

Bandit LOAF said:
I hope no one ever invents some kind of Internet Movie Database, because that would really ruin these threads.

Yeah that would be a shame wouldn't it :D

I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but Mark Dacascos (spel?) also plays the role of Chairman Kaga's nephew on Food Network's Iron Chef America.

So, for those keeping up, we've seen:
images

And then:
images

And most recently:
images

What a proud lineage...

Mark Dacascos

He's also in a french movie that was released in the US as well called Le Pacte des Loups/ The Brotherhood of the Wolves.

My friend here at school trains under his father Al Dacascos in Wun Hop Kendo Kung Fu. Reallly nice guy. Fast as hell too. like watching the matrix in real life.

Back