Dead Space

Bigt028

Rear Admiral
anyone playing this game...wow, i just got it for xbox 360 and this is really creepy...

i also found out that a prequal movie animated was just released on dvd, and also a trade paperback of the pre-prequal sotry arc. i am looking for this now to catch up...
since i am new to this game any suggestions would help..i am on level two.."intensive care" and have died many times exploring "sickbay"

Oh man dude... you are opening yourself up for a world of hurt. Thus far there have been two threads about just how much the game blows.

Best advice on sickbay, when you go down to the second level, there is a door to one of the doctor's offices, go in there, stand against the wall, and blast w/e comes through the door. They trick is to not be in a position to let anything show up behind you.

thanks, i learned that the hard way
However wherever i stand, something always comes up behind me, even if i know where they are comming from, i pick a corner and blast my way saying ok one down, two, three...done..nope who the heck is that comming out of the vent, crap i am out of ammo and then i have to start swinging my gun randomly and running for deal life...my life ussually ends quite horribly..loosing a few limbs or my head...

thanks, i learned that the hard way
However wherever i stand, something always comes up behind me, even if i know where they are comming from, i pick a corner and blast my way saying ok one down, two, three...done..nope who the heck is that comming out of the vent, crap i am out of ammo and then i have to start swinging my gun randomly and running for deal life...my life ussually ends quite horribly..loosing a few limbs or my head...

There are solid walls were NOTHING can come through. Stand in the corner near them, oh, and if you haven't bought the line gun yet, BUY IT! It's awesome for killing large amounts of enemies at once.

Back