Darn you all to hell!!!

Shaggy

Vice Admiral
Okay that's a little dramatic.
Anyway, first up, Happy Tenth Birthday CIC, I love this place.

To the point at hand, I've been looking at the Myhic stuff you guys have been bringing out and I'm pretty impressed. But then I'm saddened because so much of this awesome stuff never got produced! So I'm a little reticent to grab the PDFs, of the production materils, because I get that same high a new game the series always brings but, ultimately, the big crash come because there's no games. Still I am kind of having some ort of masochist fun with it all.

Killer job guys, I only wish I could have helped, but you know how life can get in the way.

Stupid Life :D

To the point at hand, I've been looking at the Myhic stuff you guys have been bringing out and I'm pretty impressed. But then I'm saddened because so much of this awesome stuff never got produced! So I'm a little reticent to grab the PDFs, of the production materils, because I get that same high a new game the series always brings but, ultimately, the big crash come because there's no games. Still I am kind of having some ort of masochist fun with it all.

I can kind of understand the feeling, but the good news is that the material can still be very useful. Concept art, plot details and designs that were never released originally have slowly worked their way back into the continuity via things like Wing Commander Arena & Star*Soldier. Unused code, models & ideas also are also used to make fan projects better and better. There's quite a treasure there in this kind of thing.

Back