Damn. 'Holographic' displays.

Now if we could only come up with an antimatter drive, neutron guns, and sheilding systems, we could start our own confederation.

That really would be nice. Just another probably five years before those get cheap and efficient enough for all.

One thing less that we need to invent before we can build the Concordia...

Haesslich said:
It's not the size of the knife that should worry you; it's the look in his eyes as he holds it. :D

Indeed, and that effect is hightented by the fact that his eyes are Red :D

Haes: Your sig is freakishly long. Limit it to 4 lines or less, including blank lines.

Thanks

take no offense Topgun, I was just being stupid. perhaps a smiley or too will alleviate the apparent seriousness of my posts. or maybe I should type with my nose instead. then people won't pay attention to my posts and I will not offend anyone... :-D

I have season 2 on DVD, trying to get more but it's a matter of funds. curses! :)

Back to the topic at hand, I really like the following sentences from the page:

"Air comes into the device, is modified then ejected and illuminated to produce the image. Nothing is added to the air so there isn't any harmful gas or liquid emitted from the device, and nothing needs to be refilled."

Okay, so nothing is added to the air, yet the air gets 'modified'? Something just doesn't really jive here. But, if I ever see one of these displays working in front of me, then I'll consider it true.

Back