D&D stuff

BonkusMaximus82

1st Lieutenant
Folks, I'm in the early stages of my first time as a DM (The Great Cosmic Shift), and I would like to add elements of multiple other universes, of which Wing Commander is one. I do want to keep weaponry limited to that of D&D, but I wouldn't mind some assistance.

So far, I have one race that I'm currently homebrewing, the Kilrathi (a variation on the Tabaxi). That said, I wouldn't mind some help with modifying the Aarakocra (thereby creating the Firekkan), among additional edits.

Speaking of which, here's what I have for the Kilrathi:

Kilrathi (Description taken from the WCRPG fandom page on the Kilrathi):

The Kilrathi (Feliduocrura kilrah) area race of sapient, bipedal felinoids from the planet Kilrah. A warrior race, the Kilrathi are largely belligerent towards every other species in existence (and are often that way even amongst themselves). Over their documented three centuries as a starfaringspecies, the Kilrathi have been responsible for the extermination and enslavement of over a dozen species, including the Shata, Utara, Eyoka, Hari, Gorth, Ka, Sorn, Utara, Varni and Wu. Much of their hostility can be attributed to their legends of "Star Gods" who defeated the Kilrathi in a war many centuries ago and promised to one day return and bring destruction should they ever fall to an unworthy foe. These legends formed the basis of Kilrathi culture, gave rise to the Cult of Sivar (the only Kilrathi religion) and have as a result led to the pain and suffering of countless members of other species.

Ability Score Increase.
You make a choice between Strength and Constitution. One score increases by 2, and the other score increases by 1.

Language
Your character can speak, read, and write Common (Earth) and Kilrathi.

Alignment.
With the strict hierarchy in Kilrathi culture, they are almost exclusively Lawful. However, their acts mean that they are rarely Good.

Size.
Kilrathi are relatively tall(roughly 6'10” on average) and have a significantly more muscular frame than humans. Your size is Medium.

Speed.
Your base walking speed is 30 feet.

Darkvision.
You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You discern colors in that darkness only as shades of gray.

Pouncing Rush/ Shield Bash.
Immediately after you take the Dash action on your turn and move at least 20 feet, you can make one melee attack with your claws (or shield, if carrying one) as a bonus action. If your character is a Rogue, this may be done in one Bonus Action as part of your Cunning Action class feature.

Kilrathi Toughness
Kilrathi are known for being sturdy, savage warriors in battle. Your Hit Point maximum increases by 1, and it increases by 1 every time you gain a level.

Cat's Claws
You are proficient in the use of your claws, and can use them to make unarmed strikes. When you hit with them, the strike deals 1d6 + your Strength and proficiency modifiers in slashing damage, instead of the bludgeoning damage normal for an unarmed strike.

Note: If this is part of a Shield Bash, the damage shall be bludgeoning.

Natural Hunter

You have proficiency in the Perception and Stealth skills.

Natural Strength

You have proficiency in the Athletics skill, and you count as one size larger when determining your carrying capacity and the weight you can push, drag, or lift.

Back