CZ Admin Stuff (or: The Way Life Should Be)

Status
Not open for further replies.
why not? He said it was his last post...

(but then again he wouldn't be the only one... cough-*Manjana*-cough! :))

Oh, I didn't see his "last post". It's kind of pathetic that he'd leave instead of just apologizing to mpanty.

hey, sorry to stop mourning for a sec, but I was reading through previous posts and saw KV post something about "warez", what the heck is "warez"?

NO!!! what is it?

(remember?, I lost my brain pills the other day :))

[oh, never mind, I see that LOAF was posting an answer while I was asking, thanks LOAF :)]

[Edited by Mav23 on 06-01-2001 at 20:58]

ARGH LOAF!.. There's no need to apologize!!
For Chrissakes, it is true people are getting edgy over petty little things lately...

RFBurns, you said it was your last post, but I hope you will be reading this. In fact, it is me that should apologize for stirring up this whole mess...

It's okay, DAMNIT!
When talking about WC, something we all love, it is normal that some things "slip", like giving away secrets or "endings" (even credits ;) ) that would spoil the fun for some players...
GOD! It does happen... sometimes I read a thread... the first 3 pages, and find something interesting to reply to, without bothering to read the remaining 4 pages, so what?
I might then have missed the word of some administrator "Enough talking about this or the thread will be closed", well that's me being reckless, or maybe, just MAYBE, lazy not to read the rest...

Well in that latter case, no one's being a jerk at all...
And there's no need to end up using such adjectives when the circumstances are not so important...

RFBurns, I luckily did not read your post, for I stopped myself on time when I read "END", but if you say it was about the END CREDITS, then the hell with it, what's the big deal?
I don't care too much about the end credits... In fact, while I do care about a game's or a movie's ending, it does not mean I'm ready to kill a friend that told me the end Fight Club... provided he didn't do it on purpose just to spoil my movie.

In the case of RFBurns, I'm sure he didn't do anything on purpose, and LOAF calling him a jerk was perhaps too rough.

LOAF, I'm not here to tell you how to do your job, but there's a difference between calling "jerk" someone who we all have known enough to admire his good nature, and has made a simple mistake, and someone who just arrived and posted "WAAAA! Wing Commander? It sucks! Star Wars rulez!! LOLLOLOLO". Now that's a jerk!

RFB, I hope you'll come back on your decision... I need your help to finish Righteous Fire!! :D
Peace to you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back