cvsroot?

dan_w

Spaceman
Hi, I just did a search of the forum for "cvs" and got no results. What's the path to the remake's cvsroot? Thx.

Please don't be so sarcastic, fyodor, I did not attack you. I just did a search for "cvs" again, and it again came up with nothing. I'm not sure what you are doing to get hits, or what am I doing wrong. In any case, I was asking for the cvsroot for the remake, NOT for vegastrike, as in those 2 threads. I already have the vegastrike source, and the WCU trunk, but I'm missing the remake, which has all the original art. But I just found where the art is in the installed game, anyways, so, for now, I no longer need the remake cvs. Thank you.

EDIT: Got it now, I searched for "cvs" rather than "cvsroot"; --I guess I assumed that searching for "cvs" would find "cvsroot", but I was wrong.

dan_w said:
Got it now, I searched for "cvs" rather than "cvsroot"; --I guess I assumed that searching for "cvs" would find "cvsroot", but I was wrong.
I'm assuming this is because the search omits 3-letter words. I searched for cvs first as well and it returned nothing (which I *knew* was incorrect, so I tried a longer word).

Back