Covering them there walls

Thanks mpanty. Im definitly going to buy X-wing Alliance when this mod is finished. One thing i dont like about the X-Wing/tie games is that the fighters dont have afterburners or decoys. I hope the mod helps that.

For the moment i'll use one of the slides from the WCA press release kit. Its not very big but its kinda cool. Still any good wallpapers would be appreciated.

Those are good. One of these days I'm going to get around to ripping the background from all the planets, bases, etc.

I've still got the Prophecy backgrounds on my machine. Might be about time to get some new visuals, I think.

Best, Raptor

Originally posted by Supdon3
Thanks mpanty. Im definitly going to buy X-wing Alliance when this mod is finished. One thing i dont like about the X-Wing/tie games is that the fighters dont have afterburners or decoys. I hope the mod helps that.

Someting to add to the You Are A WC Junkie If list: You only buy "other" sapce sim games to play the WC mods. :)

Best, Raptor

But that's at the expense of your shields or weapons. In WC, you have afterburners without the drain on shields (although Privateer presents a difference perspective on this...).

In WC, your afterburn does drain your shields, but it's regulated by the power subsystem, so the effect is meaningless.

Well of course I'd play the actual game eventually, cause unless there are missions for the mod it would get old real fast.

BTW Supdon, I responded to your "court martial" accusation for the Supdon brigade, in the "Insults" thread... :p

Back