Coolest Looking Spacecraft in WC

Well I like the Bengal...and well my own version of it ^__^
about fighters...well the Dragon is quite cool looking...dark and powerfull.
About other Caps and fighters...well Kilrathi Fralthi II Class is quite cool and the Vaktoth is not only powerfull, but also the best looking Kilrathi fighter.

Kindof looks like what would happen if a ralari and a Gilgamesh had a very large baby :). though That looks exactly like the cover art, congrats.

C-ya

My favorites would probably be something like this:
Cap Ship: Movie version of the Concordia
I really liked all of the big ship designs in the movie, particularly the Tiger Claw . But the Connie had a really cool design that harkens back to current day ships.
Carrier: The Midway class gets my vote for coolest Carrier, though. It had some of the same design reminiscents that the WCM Concordia did. But was sleeker and damn big to boot!
Fighter: Would have to be the Raptor . The Raptor will probably always be my all time favorite fighter. It's got nice lines and plenty of firepower.

Of course, I could layout every level and favorite ship, the Danrik was favourite for me in P2. But then this list would go on and on until I popped an anerism or somthing.:cool:

As far as the coolest looking, I'd have to go with Banshee from WC4. That sucker just looks fast sitting on the flight deck.

But as far as my favorite, I'd have to go with the Thunderbolt from WC3. I just love flying 'em. ( probably has something to do with the fact that I worked on her modern-day counterpart in the USAF )

I like the Centurion from Privateer, also the Heretic from Privateer "2".

WC2 Rapier or Raptor for best fighter, i loved those fighters, could do pretty much anything in them.

Capship: three way tie between Durango class Carriers, Confederation Class Dreadnoughts, and Kilrathi Dreadnought (the 22km one from WC3)(if that didnt put the fear of the cats into you, i dont know what would)

Tough call... so many cool looking ships in WC...

as for most beautiful... the Centurion from Priv, gotta love the beauty of sleek simple functionality... the Sabre from WC2, probably my favorite fighter over all in all of WC... and the Panther from Prophecy, sleek and curvy like a woman :D

cap-ship wise i'd have to say the Waterloo

now as for most cool (a.k.a. most badass ;) ) looking... the Vampire, especally when its maneuvering... the Rapier, not really one of my all time favs over all but it just looks lethal.

cap-ship wise, the Plunkett... I mean come on, she looks like she could take on a whole fleet with all thoes big ass guns (prolly could too)... and the Cerberus, just plain cool looking :cool:

I love the Excalibur! That baby just looks so lethal and futuristic, like modern stealth fighters.

Fightercraft: Centurion, Dragon, Comandeered Dralthi Mark 2

Midsize Capital Ship: Fralthi

Spacecraft Carrier: TCS Tiger's Claw

Fighter: Vaktoth, Heavy Kilrathi Assault-Fighter /Raider
Nothing beats the look of that

Freighter: Freetrader
:) just look sweet

Capship: Fralthi II Cruiser
Now that is a real Battle Cruiser :D

Carrier: Confed Fleet-Carrier Vesuvius Class
Simple, efficient and beautiful

The best looking fighter is doubtless the old, but gracefull Gratha heavy fighter. It may look some kind of old-fashioned, remembering me of those ancient atmosphere aircrafts.
And I love the almost undestroyable Exeter destroyers - what a pity they weren't mentioned after WC1 anymore...

Originally posted by Puri
And I love the almost undestroyable Exeter destroyers - what a pity they weren't mentioned after WC1 anymore...
Actually one of the novels began with an Exeter crew, really expanding on their abilities. I think it was End Run.

C-ya

Fighter: The UBW Banshee has always been my favorite looking fighter. As soon as screen shots from WC4 were available, I thought, "that is one kickass ship!"

Next in line would the the Scimitar. It just screams "future space jet!"

Cap Ship: The Plunket class all the way!

Back