controls

dazza

Spaceman
is anything going to be done to improve the controls in flight, i may be missing something of not have it setup properly, but it just seemed sluggish and jumpy

Tolwyn

Vice Admiral
I suggest to take a look at control options and setup your controller accordingly. Although, if you are playing with keyboard or mouse, it is not surprising. Saga is ment to be played with a joystick.

gevatter Lars

Vice Admiral
I think some people even got their Xbox gamepads and other running so that might also be a posibility...but switching between the stick and the keyboard if you can't map you gamepad could be troublesome.

Tolwyn

Vice Admiral
why not? I could get my Xbox 360 gamepad to work. It's fairly decent, but only a joystick gives you full and precize control over your fighter.

dazza

Spaceman
well im not spending a fortune on a new joystick, ive got my sidewinder but i have always preferred to use mouse and keyboard

Tolwyn

Vice Admiral
bad choice for Saga - better mouse support is in the works, but it will take some months/years.

U

Unregistered

hallo folks, umm, this may sound stupid, but how DO you change control options in saga? spesificly WC3. I'm dying to play out the series I loved so much as a kid again, but can't seem to figger out how to change controls from joystick to keyboard and mouse. I don't want to spend what little I have on a joystick or pad since I have nothing else to use them with.

am I missing something? I don't remember the menus that well ><

AD

Finder of things, Doer of stuff
hallo folks, umm, this may sound stupid, but how DO you change control options in saga? spesificly WC3. I'm dying to play out the series I loved so much as a kid again, but can't seem to figger out how to change controls from joystick to keyboard and mouse. I don't want to spend what little I have on a joystick or pad since I have nothing else to use them with.

am I missing something? I don't remember the menus that well ><

If you mean "kilrathi saga" than hit alt-o inflight and select mouse or keyboard. Then remember to click on save settings.

U

Unregistered

If you mean "kilrathi saga" than hit alt-o inflight and select mouse or keyboard. Then remember to click on save settings.

thank you, I did mean kilrathi saga, but like I said above I misread the forum title.