Consider this a taste... *SPOILERS*

Great work, Dundradal. Keep it up.

Way back when the Scoreboard was first released, I posted that there were only three ways that Standoff could possibly be better: a mission tree, scoreboards for all the simulator missions, and the release of all the episodes. It appears that the Standoff group's got the answer to all of them.

I'd also like to echo Chris' recommendation on Visio. I use that program for charts like this at work all the time. That said, I've never seen it outside of work, so I don't know how hard (read: expensive) it is to obtain this program.

At the risk of giving away too much, with Ep 5 we will go beyond simply extending the current scoreboard functionality to 6 more missions.

Great work, Dundradal. Keep it up.

Way back when the Scoreboard was first released, I posted that there were only three ways that Standoff could possibly be better: a mission tree, scoreboards for all the simulator missions, and the release of all the episodes. It appears that the Standoff group's got the answer to all of them.

Thanks.

You are definitely in for a treat. :D

At the risk of giving away too much, with Ep 5 we will go beyond simply extending the current scoreboard functionality to 6 more missions.

I'm intrigued, but say no more. I prefer to be surprised. I'm sure there are others, however...

Not really...the Ep1-4 guide sections are about 80% done. The mission trees are 100% done (except Ep5)

Maybe next month I'll sit down and clean it up enough for a rough release. The Ep5 section won't come out for a while though.

Well this these were the last 2 pre-Ep5 trees...I'd figure I'd release them now...since the Ep1-3 trees have been out for so long...

Don't expect the Ep5 trees (even though they would be quick to whip up) for a little while.

So enjoy! Ep4 Winning and Losing paths

Attachments

• episode-4-winning.png
    episode-4-winning.png
    43.6 KB · Views: 256
  • episode-4-losing.png
    episode-4-losing.png
    48.8 KB · Views: 274
According to the winning chart saving the Moskva isn't a vital objective. Is that true? You stay on the winning path either way.

Nope, I don't think so. The Moskva WILL go down. If you destroy all the bombers before she's hit, you'll get a comm like "Captain thank you But we still can't controll internal fires so we're evacuating". so it is scripted

Saving the Moskva means getting the crew safely off. You can never save the carrier completely, you can only save her crew. If the ship is destroyed before the crew gets off you fail that objective. Either way you continue on your path until you get to the Looking for Leyte mission. Then you can diverge to winning/losing paths.

Hello everyone, I'm new here but have been lurking for quite some while and following the progress of Standoff.

Anyway, I'd like to point out that the current Ep 3 losing path tree is not correct. Both branches lead to the winning path of Ep 4 as long as the Firekka's engines don't get damaged. I hope you can figure out some good way to visualize it in the tree. :)

Also. the Ep3 winning path. Or maybe I just can't read it correctly. I got "Mission Accomplished" on Rearguard Action, which the game then followed up with Destroyer Rescue.

Do you only jump straight to Sirius if you also meet the secondary objective (which I've come sufficiently close to that I know it's possible on Nightmare, but I've not managed it yet)? If so, that's a bit unfriendly.

Back