Congrats for the game guys

F

Fireskull

I just finished episode two today :) Its great.

It did take me a while to learn how to play.. but I just went on playing on rookie until I got handle of things, I am flying on veteran now.

Good job :) You guys should send a link to the ~~~~~~~~~ website ( www.the-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ) you would get a lot of attention I am sure :).

Well you have to give them some credit, if a company contacts them and asks them to remove a game download, they do comply with it.

Sylvester said:
Well you have to give them some credit, if a company contacts them and asks them to remove a game download, they do comply with it.

Well, it's either that or get shut down.

I am sorry if I offended. I was not trying to advertise or anything, I dont work on that website and I dont know its owner personally. But I did think you guys would appreciate having your game there seeing how many people access it.

Actually, the only reason I found private remake, then WCU and then your game is because there is a link to PR in that website.

Again, im sorry.

Don't worry, it's no big deal - these forums even auto-censor the link to that website due to how many times it gets mentioned here. :p

At any rate, glad you enjoy the game so far. There's more to come soon. :)

Just finshed playing the ep 1 and 2, great job. I can't really compare to WC2 since i never played it but it has got even better than UE. Keep up the work.

Great job guys.

Just my thoughts, ITTS-less Gladius is a pain. I mean with the Rapier I can just slip in on his tail and nail him, same in the Ferret but the Gladius is too slow, plus the wide spaced guns don't help. Looking foward to getting the Sabres.

Having never played WCII I was at first a little underwhelmed by the Rapier's missile load, then I realized I don't need one. Those Rapiers really had my back on the bombing runs while everybody in a Gladius got chewed up, including me.

Nice to have the old guns back, lasers and massdrivers actually do damage.

Looking foward to EP III.

Congratulations

Just want to say congratulations for an outstanding game so far. I got hooked on Wing Commander right around the time of WC3 so I missed flying some of these great classic fighters. After having read "Action Stations" its good to see a game mod dedicated to this phase of WC history. I'm looking forward to the next three episodes and hopefully some large fleet battles or at least skirmishes on the run up to the Battle of Earth.

Standoff takes place during Fleet Action, not Action Stations. Both are great novels.. if you haven't read one or the other, you should get it.

Back