Configuring the Logitech F310 Gamepad

K. Callis

Spaceman
I was very excited to run across WCS, and quickly rushed to install it. I installed my trusty F310 gamepad, but the only thing that I am able to do is pitch and yaw from a single joystick. I did run across the posting about setting thrust, but that did not seem to work properly.

Has anyone been able to configure the Logitech F310 gamepad properly? If so, would you share any information? Also, on a side note, I have read over the manual... Are there any list of the keyboard commands or is that only by looking at the configuration room?

An afterward statement: As I was looking at other threads, I ran across the Prologue (which cleared up a couple of things for me. But more interesting, was the fact that for the most part, my F310 was rocking. I was able to pitch, roll and yaw, the button functioned for the weapons, etc. So what do I need to do to make the Saga work? Because when I start that with either the launcher or direct, I get nearly no functionality. Or so I need to mimic the same configuration from the Prologue and replicate the same on the Saga campaigns?

Last edited:
Back