Confederation Timewarp?

Bob McDob

Better Health Through Less Flavor
For those of you coming here in hopesof info on Confed's time machine, well, sorry to dissapoint you. :)

Hoever, I did find something almost as interesting: You remember that Confed Hornet LOAF posted a hilw back? I've hear that the Timewarp design team planet to use i in their game. As they should ;). Only it'll be a different ship, with a different name, and a different background. But it'll still look the same.

Thoughts?

I dont quite know what Hornet your talkign about but if someone is planning on using the design for a game and it isnt WC I think thats a bad idea. A. Its a design already in use and B. They could come up with a better looking fighter than the Hornet.

BAH! Credit goes where credit is due... and changing a WC ship's name and background is definitely not ok! ESPECIALLY if they aren't changing the model at all!
Edit- not pointing fingers at anyone in this thread. just whoever is doing this horrible, horrible thing!

[Edited by Manic on 08-06-2001 at 03:05]

I don't think this is the nicest way to show appreciation for WC, if that's what they're trying to do. Only if they did something like the Talon you meet in P2, which was kind of a bonus... but simply adding the ship with a different name? I don't know.

--Eder

Back