Confed/Kilrathi Ordnance

Questions for Mr. Forstchen
- What are your current projects?
- Would you be interested in/do you forsee writing further Wing Commander novels?
- Why did you turn down the offer to write the Wing Commander movie novel?
- Did you see the Wing Commander movie or play Wing Commander Prophecy. If so, what are your thoughts thereon?
- Were you aware of Andrew Keith's interest in writing further Wing Commander novels?
- Origin provided you with a copy of the WC2 era 'bible' for the series -- would you be willing to allow the Origin Museum (http://www.originmuseum.com) to archive this document online for posterity?
- Who the heck is Lyford Beverge and why does his name keep showing up in your work?

(Of course, I'll be there too... but it's fun to write questions!)

Originally posted by redwolf
Hahahaha the mace was so much fun in WC2 :)

Fighters beware!

I almost never used the Mace unless there was a capship. That mission with Ayers Rock, the first thing I did was run in and nuke that place to hell, ha ha!

As for skates. The trick is to ignore them until they come after you. When you notice 2 maser blasts pecking away at your shields, spin in its direction, press u to select the skate, then pump full guns into it as it comes head on. It'll either die or find something more interesting to do. I simply cannot be bothered chasing these little critters around. The only ones I can be bothered with chasing is the Devil Ray (for obvious reasons) and the Barracuda (what can I say, its fun blowing these helpless chocolate fish lookalikes up :cool: ).

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
- Origin provided you with a copy of the WC2 era 'bible' for the series -- would you be willing to allow the Origin Museum (http://www.originmuseum.com) to archive this document online for posterity?

That seems an interesting document !

an easy way to destroye devil rays...

crank up full guns, as its flying infront of you it doges you so its hard to hit it but now you wait just about when he turns around you pummel everything you get into his cockpit and pulls ahard to any side then you repeat easies way to kill them

Originally posted by mpanty
LOAF, can you tell us more about this WC2 era "Bible"?

Most games (at least the ones wit a decent background story) have a group of documents concerning the game. The games devellopers follow this like a "Bible"... You can imagine how the WC Bible must look like...
A while back there was the Freespace "Bible" for download in the Volition site.

Back