Coneburst and Starburst

No, you can... but that's because of the *nature* of the weapon, not the damage potential <G> It can damage lots of stuff at once -- but it doesn't do anywhere near as much as the mace in WC2.

But does it do enough damage to destroy, let's say a Longbow (or lots of Longbows if they are near enough)? I can imagine that you need more than one Mace now for Capships.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
It can damage lots of stuff at once -- but it doesn't do anywhere near as much as the mace in WC2.
So it's the same weapon as in WC2, except that shields have improved in the meantime, right, so it doesn't do as much damage..?

Or is a totally new version, with the same name? :confused:

No, I think, from what LOAF said, that the warhead was decreased as well. That there were improvements in shield technology is quite obvious :p

[Edited by Mekt-Hakkikt on 03-30-2001 at 19:02]

Oh, "decreased" as in "to make it cheaper"...
Mmmhh, in the end, from what I'm hearing, it makes it quite a crappy weapon... ;)

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
... a crappy weapon that can blow up multiple fighters at once, or cripple large capital ships. :)
WOW! Really? In WC IV?
Well then I assume that the version in WC2 can blow up a Fralthra in one shot... mmmmhhh? ;)

Why do you assume that? Did you take a class at the University of Completely Unrelated Assumptions? I think there's already a thread about what the WC2 mace does...

But yes, the WC2 mace will destroy a Fralthra in one hit. This is, at one point, required -- when you take a Morningstar up against a pair of Fralthra.

Yes, why not. They would be surely more efective than their WW2 counterparts. :)
I wonder why they are called null-g and not zero-g bomblets...

Back