Coneburst and Starburst

Where are just showing how we could evade certain situations, nothing like maniac talk...and the worst has no need to talk...;)

Well you book me on the first flight out into the stars and i will prove it. You still havent mentioned what this "cause" of yours is.

Originally posted by Meson
The real pilots prove themselves among the stars, not on a webboard.

The real pilots prove themselves among the skies,
the virtual wc pilots prove themselves among the pc actually :D

[Edited by KillerWave on 03-21-2001 at 02:51]

Originally posted by Meson
Actions speak loader than words, and the Cause is for those in the know.

This sound like drunk vorlon talk to me...;)
Ok, then go prove your actions in the stars, id like to see it. Right now im gonna fight for my own sacred Cause...get some sleep :D Godd night!

See ya later Killer. As for the cause, it sounds like three guys in a basement somewhere plotting stuff.

If I am allowed to come back to the topic (well, almost): I'd like to ask sth about the Mace in Wc4: Is it still in any way related to the nuclear weapon from Wc2 (except the name) and is her warhead big, i.e. does she a lot of damage?
I never ever used her.

And BTW: Supdon, Killer although you are both superior pilots nobody thought of using the Excal's auto-slide which would spare some turning and solve the need for an aft turret. ;)

I don't remember that there was a mace or something like that in wc4. The Cone and Starburst give some nice fireworks, but i've never flown with them (exept to try them out). Or do you mean the Flash Pack ??? Only that was a real killer. Or are you just talking about torps ?

No,no I mean a missile called mace in WC4. I think you only get it when you choose the Speradon missions. I think LOAF mentioned her earlier, making a wonderful ring explosion or sth.

Hmz, i think i've skipped those missions and every time go after the weapons... But hell, those Bearcats aren't to great afterall. Time to start playing wc4 agian then...

Wow, if there's something to nuke... i'm there !!! Maybe when i'm at it i will blow up Ella to !!! But how will you disable or destroy the vesuvius then ? Dumbfires ?

Back