Coneburst and Starburst

If your turning before ive launched the decoy, your turning right in front of me giving me a nice shot at your rear end. And once im on your tail, even if you survive that mistake, you wont lose me before your gone :)

no no no, im on your tail, the jolt from my blasts disorientating you just long enough for me to lock onto your butt!

Again no, when i take a shot like that and are still flying, i dont stand still even a sec, i just say thx im still alive, but dont stop, im at your tail, there is no other way. Even if you managed to be on my tail, i would kick the afterburns since we're past each other, so i would be too far away from you to fire a shot before i turn around and have a lock at you...and fire...youre dead again, again :D

[Edited by KillerWave on 03-21-2001 at 02:00]

well if your firing missiles at me again then im not worried, you still arent gonna hit me. But if your shooting at me then your in range of my guns and youve already soaked up a lot of damage from the last pass so a stiff breeze is gonna take you. My full tachyons rip through your cockpit and smoke you! :)

Wrong, im not firing missiles again, im firing my guns, and im at your tail, you cant fire me unless you have a rear turret, one thing that excals doesnt have...and im not so defenselles, since that extra power from the repair system regenerated my shields, if not all, at least enough to blow you away and go land in the hangar and celebrate my victory with Panther :D
Dont worry, you fought well...but if you mess with the best you die like the rest :D hehe

[Edited by KillerWave on 03-21-2001 at 02:08]

Oh ho, not so fast. Even with sheilds reienforced by the extra energy youve still taken armor damage while i dont even have a scratch. Your sheilds wouldnt have fully regenerated in time, you after burner past me you still have to come back around and i'll be waiting for you. You take it full on while im flying through your fire. Again your cockpit is fried and Panther shows me the best way to celebrate :)

Not so fast you, lets say that you really managed to get on my tail (thing i wouldnt believe), when i kicked the afterburners, i didnt put it out until its fully regenerated, and you cant catch me even with your afterburners, since we have the same speed ;)
So i still have time to turn around and get a lock at you, and blow you away while i easily dodge your fire...
Then its time to land...Panther must be getting very upset that im wasting time killing you and arent there next to her :D

You seem to be under the impression that i dont know what afterburners are. You start to pull away im right on you with full burn, you dont have a chance to get out of my weapons range and take you out. Even if you do manage to pull away, i fire off a few missiles that take you in the middle of your turn. Even if you manage to dodge the missiles, while your messing with them i get close enough to finish the job. Then i go back to Panther and she askes why did i have to leave her long enough to fight you when it was so obvious whod win:)

Well i think any further debate at this point is useless because we're both superior pilots and deserving of Panthers affections. We'll never concede defeat.

What im really surprised at is that no one has joined in saying, "well i show up in blah blah and kill you both"

you are the one under the impression that i dont know what im doing, i kicked the afts in once i fly past you, so you had to turn around to start following me, then i have the same time to turn around before you open fire ;), since you were able to easily put away my leech, i dont see why i couldnt evade your missiles with my decoys even before i turn afts off, because you must had launched them before i turn to they reach me at that time, and while youre closing in and trying to avoid my fire, you didnt notice that i fired all my leech missiles, you managed to evade the first one, but you cant get away from the remaining ones so fast and at close range, so even if you manage to dodge my fire, youre frozen...and im sure to say in my last comm before i blow you away: "I will give Panther a kiss for you" :D

Glad you realize my superior flying skills :D
But i have to agree that neither of us would never win.
Anyway, that was fun.

And Meson, may i ask what cause? Dont try to be smart or we will point our excals guns to you ;)

[Edited by KillerWave on 03-21-2001 at 02:43]

Insignificant nothing! We're the crucial pilots that success of failure hinges on. If we're on your side then your on good feet, but if we're against the cause then you have no hope.

Back