Coneburst and Starburst

Originally posted by mpanty
Make sure Wedge doesn't read this guys, or he'll come to spoil the fun...
Too late. Besides, this is nonsensical, try fighting over real-life girls.

Originally posted by Wedge009
Too late. Besides, this is nonsensical, try fighting over real-life girls. [/B]

Cant do. I have no idea who he is in real-life, and as far as i know, he probably leaves in another country, so i dont think he might be interested in the same girls im interested over here ;)

If your gonna come at me in an Excalibur then I'll come at you with the same. And I live in the US so we definitly have our own sets of real woman to handle:)

Originally posted by Supdon3
If your gonna come at me in an Excalibur then I'll come at you with the same. And I live in the US so we definitly have our own sets of real woman to handle

Them unless you come here and start messing with the woman over here, i have no problem with you ;) hehe
Now about that excalibur duel, quoting Flash: "Im promisse to finnish it as quick as possible. Like taking candie from a baby" :D

[Edited by KillerWave on 03-21-2001 at 01:23]

You see the problem with leech missiles is that you have to hit me with them first. All i need is a split second with full guns and your twisted wreckage!

You see the problem with leech missiles is that you have to hit me with them first. All i need is a split second with full guns and your twisted wreckage!

Ha, but you didnt know that i always put the power off the repair systems to the shields, so while youre standing there thinking why im still alive, that leech missile already hit you...bang, you're dead :D

You kidding? Like i take anything for granted. I fire full weapons, drop decoys, come around if i have to and finish the job with another salvo!

You kidding? Like i take anything for granted. I fire full weapons, drop decoys, come around if i have to and finish the job with another salvo!

Yeah, but you need to turn around to fire again, even if you escape from the leech, i still hit you with full guns before you can even finish turning around :D

Yes, but you still need to drop that decoy before turning, and because of that, i already made a turn...bang youre dead again :D

Back